CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Trusting God!

I am working on a lesson for our adult Sunday school class about John 4-6. In my preparations today on God's goodness and on our ability to trust in Him, I came across these verses:

"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You." Isaiah 26:3

Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal. Isaiah 26:4

“But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him.
He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit." Jeremiah 17:7-8

I have found so many verses on trust! It is amazing. The Bible has so much to say on trust yet I still walk around everyday not trusting Him. Working on this message has been a great reminder: I can TRUST God EVERYDAY in EVERYTHING.

0 comments: