CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

And the winner of the debate.......

is Sarah Palin!

Didn't she look amazing?

I loved her suit. It was perfect. I wonder what kind of shoes she was wearing.

Yes, this is very superficial. (Just so you know, I read the Economist and the Wall Street Journal regularly.)

She made Joe Biden look 190 years old. And when he smiled at her (when they had the dual shots of them on the TV), did it look like he was leering at her?

I don't think this vice presidential debate is going to change the election (unless you vote for Ben.) I think Sarah Palin did a great job. She was a little nervous at the beginning but after she got warmed up, she did just fine.

I would agree with the commentators - that they both walked away "winners." Or at least, there was not a clear loser.

I thought it was sweet when she held her baby after the debate was over. I can't believe that she just had a child recently. She looked amazing.

I am a Sarah Palin fan. But I'm voting for Ben.

PS: I had to laugh when an ExxonMobil commercial came on after the debate. They got pretty bashed during the debate.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I need to write a blurb on my blog explaining why ExxonMobil makes such large profits and what the effects would be if the gov't were to pass a windfall tax. Nathan learned some interesting stuff lately.