CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

My First 5K

Ben and I have completed our first 5k!!! It was so much fun. I actually didn't think I would be running it because my knees and feet have been in bad shape AND I got a pedicure this week that drew blood. Yeah. Not fun.

But once we got to the run, I felt pretty good and ran the whole distance!! I ran very slowly but I was super excited to finish the whole thing!

Ben did a super job. There were some very small hills but you really do feel them towards the end!

I think we are going to do another 5K at Christmas downtown. I am amazed by others who run longer distance!

2 comments:

Jo Ann said...

woohoo! congratulations Julie (and Ben)! That's awesome!

Lauren said...

Wow! That is AWESOME, Julie! I'm really proud of you!