CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HE Challenge Dinner

Last night I had dinner with four great gals from church. We were meeting to discuss how the Husband Encouragement Challenge was going. We are about two weeks in and it is the midpoint.

It was great to hear how doing the challenge helped some to improve their marriages and we were able to encourage others. The dinner was a lot of fun and provdided great support. I got some good advice!

I would highly recommend that women do this challenge with some other friends. I think about two people read this blog but if you do, what do you do to encourage your spouse? I would love some new ideas!

1 comments:

Meegan said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! This sounds very interesting - I'll have to look into it more. It sounds like something we could do at our church perhaps. My husband just finished a series called CTL - Chosen to Lead. It was an 8 month class, meeting once a week, to equip men to lead their families in Christ. It was a great class for my husband, and I watched him really grow in it.