CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekend Fun!

Hello!

I apologize the long interlude in between posts. I really wanted to be one of those people who blogs like twice a day but I can't. I don't have it in me. I tried. I really did.

So, this weekend we did what all good Dallas folks do on the weekends - SHOP! We hit some of the largest malls in the area - North Park and the Shops at Willow Bend. We also went to Ikea and two Half Price Book Stores. There is a HUGE HPBS near North Park. We go to HPBS so much we had to shorten the name. We will also go to another HPBS tomorrow. We love books!!!

Books we bought this weekend:

Mine:
Life Management for Busy Women by Elizabeth George
A Woman's High Calling by Elizabeth George
Beautiful in God's Eyes by Elizabeth George
Fugitive from the Cubicle Police by Scott Adams
A Low Carb Cookbook

DH's:
Russian Grammar (for after he finishes learning NT Greek)
Nibelungenlied by Unknown
The Aeneid by Virgil
The Canterbury Tales by Chaucer
Lysistrata and Other Plays by Aristophanes
Three Play of Euripides by Euripides
The Oedipus Plays of Sophocles by Sophocles
The Oresteian Trilogy by Aeschylus

To top it all off, my brother fixed us an awesome meal! He is a terrific cook, and we highly enjoyed his cuisine. Thanks, little brother!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

With all those trips to HPBS, you will have an impressive library!