CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Verse of the Day

2 Thessalonians 3:3
from Bible Gateway's Verse of the Day
“But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.

I love this verse, and I love God's timing! Lord, thank you for your strength and protection. You are so good, and I praise You for Your faithfulness.

For the first two weeks of the Wednesday night Bible study that I am facilitating, crazy things would always happen on Tuesday. So crazy that the Bible study couldn't be held at my house but had to be moved elsewhere. It was frustrating and a little stressful, but nothing that God could not overcome!! We finally had it at my house last week. So today is Tuesday, the day before Bible study. Thank you, Lord, for Your strength for today and your protection over me, DH, and our home.

0 comments: