CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

And I'm back!!

My teeth were extracted about two hours ago. I have napped for a bit and am now quite lucid but still pretty numb. I have never enjoyed the numbness of novacaine. I like being able to feel my lips and mouth - call me weird that way.

I am assuming the pain will be coming soon - after the novocaine wears off. The dentist was pretty good.

Apparently, I am smart and with it even after immediately coming off the IV sedation. I kept asking Ben and the dentist if certain tasks had been completed. I don't remember asking those questions but I guess even my subconscious is anal. Hahaha!

I seem to have worn Ben out. He's next to me asleep. But he has taken good care of me so far. He bought me meds, lactose free fudge bars, a DVD, and made me Jello. And changed the gauze in my mouth. TMI. Sorry.

0 comments: