CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

And I'm off......

to the dentist!

No food or liquids until after the extraction, which shall be around 1pm. I am going to be starving!!!

I wanted to say thanks to everyone for their encouraging words and sound advice. Thank you so very much. It meant a lot to me and made me feel less nervous.

It's terrible having to go to the dentist when one of your cases at work involves a scary dentist on drugs. Luckily, DH will be in the room with me while I am being sedated.

It will be a low key weekend. But yesterday, I took a Zumba class - which is a dance aerobic class - at the gym at work. It's a bit of salsa and other Latin dances. It was fun but let's just say I am not the most graceful person in the class!

If you don't hear from me for a while, hopefully it's just because I am a lazy blogger and the dentist didn't kill me.

Sorry. That was morbid.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Ha! That last part made me laugh.