CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Busy weekend up ahead.........

I woke up this morning feeling angry. Does that happen to anyone else? I had a bad dream or a dream that upset me in the middle of the night. And I can't remember what it was about. Weird.

It's Friday but I woke up wishing it was Saturday. But then I had some Diet Coke and now I feel better. :)

So. This weekend is chock full of fun activities!

Saturday: Maybe a golf clinic, attending possibly my last belly dancing class (because we might take up country western dance lessons), girls' shopping trip to pick up a new suit at the Galleria (Ben has been relieved of shopping duty this weekend), and then dinner with friends from church.

Sunday: Church, brunch at Sunday school, and then the movie "FireProof," and then dinner with friends or going to see my brother.

I really need to fit a nap somewhere in there.

0 comments: