CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Reminiscent of New England........

This post is for all of our friends in New England.........

I thought of you all this morning as I pulled on a sweatshirt and pants. I got up this morning and it was COLD. According to the Weatherbug at 6am, it is 59 degrees. After such a long, hot summer, it is so odd to wake up a little chilled. Of course, it's only because a hurricane came through recently. I am sure we'll have a few more hot days before fall.

I hope you Bostonians all have fun apple picking, pumpkin picking, leaf peeping, lobster baking, toes freezing, snow shoveling, noses running fall/winter. Ben and I will post pictures of us playing golf in December instead of bundled in eight layers of winter clothing. I will not miss looking perpetually pregnant during the winter.

Go to LA Burdick's at Harvard Square and have a delicious cup of thick, rich, melt in your mouth hot chocolate for me. You can buy some of their hot chocolate but it is no where near as good as them making it for you.

Off to find some cocoa...........