CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cardiosculpt or lack thereof

There's a gym at work, and I am actually using it. From prior posts, you will remember that I am hardly athletic, and today it showed. I went to a cardiosculpt class during lunch. The instructor ate my lunch.

She was quite the drill sergeant. There were weights and a step thingy and squats. Lots of squats and Vanilla Ice. My legs feel like Jello. Then, about 20 minutes into it, she told us to run up the stairs of this like 20 story building.

I started up the stairs and then didn't return to class. OK, not really. I did three flights and then returned to class. I told her I just had my wisdom teeth extracted and she let me go. But seriously, drill sergeants should never let their troops out of their sight. They will likely mutiny. I think two other girls left early after me.

I did go use the elliptical for ten minutes afterwards. So there is my cardio for the day.

And tonight is date night with DH. I love date night. It is so much fun. Tuesday just doesn't feel like Tuesday without date night. We will be watching "Burn after Reading." I am trying to keep my expectations low. Movies always turn out better when you do that.

Last note: "The Women" was AWFUL. Truly awful. That's all you need to know. You have been warned.

0 comments: