CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What I am learning at work

Pot smokers who have a fast metabolism are less likely to get caught with a urine test.

The more you weigh, the longer the drugs are detectable in your body because the drugs adhere to fat cells (another reason to work out.)

Hair grows an average of half an inch per month. Four inches of one strand of hair can show drug use as far back as eight months. The portion of the hair closest to the scalp would contain drugs recently used and the end of the hair would contain drugs from an earlier date.

So my PSA for the day: Just say no to drugs!

1 comments:

Mommy said...

Hey!! I love what you've done with the place. Great new background and I'm excited you're back. I've missed a bunch of posts, but plan to visit more often. This is super helpful information. I'm so glad you are enjoying your work! :)