CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

My birthday week

Before I turned 28, I...

1. Shot a gun (and no one got hurt)
2. Worked on my golf swing (I got hurt)

The day I turned 28, I...

1. Ran a mile (without stopping)

The day after I turned 28, I...

1. Bought a Coach purse.

It has been a good birthday! But 28.....wow. Age is quite relative. At work, I feel really young. With my friends, I feel rather old. Most of my friends my age have children. With DH, I feel VERY young. We really are little kids at heart and have so much fun together.

On my birthday, my mom found a white hair on my head and pulled it out. Thanks, mom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like you had a rather fun birthday week :-)

Lauren said...

OH my gosh. Isn't it just like a mom to pull out your white hair? ON YOUR BIRTHDAY?! So funny!

Mommy said...

Happy Belated Birthday - er week. I'm glad you are enjoying it. :)

Jo Ann said...

Happy Birthday Julie!!!

I am so excited for you for running a mile without stopping (and buying a coach purse)!!!